COWA handles all its payments through Wise, because it’s the cheapest and most transparent way to send money overseas.
Withdrawal and Refund Policy
- If a student withdraws 60 days before a program begins, the student will receive a full refund.
- If a student withdraws between 45 and 59 days before the program begins, the student will be liable for 25% of the cost.
- If the student withdraws between 44 and 15 days before the program begins, the student will be liable for 50% of the cost.
- If the student withdraws within the period of 14 days before the term begins, or at any time after the term begins, the student will be liable for 100% of the cost.
Thanks for your order
To issue your first program payment through Wise follow the instructions below:
Send your payment of 0.00 € to COWA using the following bank information:
- Company name: Connecting Worlds Abroad S.L
- Currency: EURO
- Bank Name: BBVA (Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria)
- Address: Avda.Universidad de Salamanca 7, 41930 Bormujos (Sevilla)
- Type of account: Checking
- Bank account number (IBAN): ES13 0182 4100 1602 0175 0590
- SWIFT/BIC: BBVAESMMXXX
Do not forget to fill the subject with your order reference: